Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering LLP Formation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to hire a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide the name which is ready. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these people stamped with suitable stamp duty. These people signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and after verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate are the date of your company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a small mistake may cost a lot of cash and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, and they have discovered the right teams to complete each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and choose a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.